Added to 13 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8334 times
Get ready to relish Gujarati special vegetable recipe, sev gathia saag -an unique , healthy and delightful combination of spinach leaves cooked with gathia( fried gram flour or besan crunchies) and sev.Serve garnished with fresh coriander sprigs.
- Mix all dry masala in 1 cup water.
- Heat oil in a pan, add seeds and asafoetida, allow to splutter.
- Add masala solution, allow to simmer for 3-4 minutes.
- Add sugar and stir to dissolve.
- Add ganthia or sev, stir, garnish with chopped coriander.
- Serve hot with phulka or thepla, or roti.
This recipe was contributed by amri on 18 Mar 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.