Sev Batata Puri
Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 33937 times
A favorite chaat food and popular Maharashtrian street food recipe, Sev batata puri is sure to tingle your taste buds and pamper your spicy palate. The fried papdis are topped with boiled potatoes or batata, chopped onion, chillies and topped with sev and a delectable blend of sweet and spicy chutneys. Recreate the chaat magic at home with this easy sev puri recipe.
- Add all the ingrediants and ground till paste. add small qantity of water each time. this chutny should not be very thick. it should be kept medium as you can add water afterwards.
- Add all the ingrediants and ground till paste. add small qantity of water each time. add more jaggery if required.
- Arrange the puries in a plate.
- Put mashed potatoes on each puri.
- Put green and sweet chutney.
- Put onions. (optional)then add black salt (if you like the taste) , sprinkel sev on each puri.(optional)
- To decorate add some coriender leaves on top.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by pallaviatul on 11 May 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.