Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 5827 times
Simple sev recipe , bhujia recipe, gathia recipe at www.tarladalal.com. Serve sev as a topping for papdi chaats, aloo tikki chaats or mixed with bhel and nuts.
- Make a stiff dough with gram flour, warm water and salt.
- Knead the dough well, then add the soda and a little oil.
- Heat oil in a deep frying pan. put the dough in a sev maker and hold the gadget over hot oil and press.
- Let the batter fall in long strips. deep fry till light brown and crisp.
- Drain,cool and store in air tight containers
This recipe was contributed by deepaen on 19 Sep 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.