Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2577 times
An innovative crispy rolls , Nest rolls is made from mashed potatoes, cheese and vermicelli. A fried snack item ,nest rolls are sure to appeal to all.
Add your private note
Sev By NMT recipe - How to make Sev By NMT
Preparation Time: 5MINS Cooking Time: 15MIN Total Time:
- 1. combine the bengal gram flour, oil, asafoetida and turmeric powder,
- Salt and approximately 2 tablespoons of water to make a stiff dough.
- 2. fill the dough into a sev “press” and press out thin strands into
- Hot oil. deep fry on a slow flame till light brown and crisp.
- 3. cool and store in an air-tight container.
- Handy tip : you can also flavour the batter with chilli powder or garlic
- Or spinach to make spicy sev, garlic sev or spinach sev.
- Tarla dalal
This recipe was contributed by NMT on 29 Jan 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.