Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3920 times
1.to apply sesame seeds on bread.first put the sesame seeds on a plate .now carefully dip the bread slice facing the mixture to the plate with the seeds.and then fry.
2.you can also add your favorite veggies,paneer to the potato mixture according to your taste.
Add your private note
Sesame bread recipe - How to make Sesame bread
Cooking Time: Total Time:
5 slices of white bread
2 medium size potato
1-2 green chili
2-3 cloves of garlic
2tsp cornflour salt to taste black pepper (kalimirch) powder to taste
oil for frying
- 1.mashed boil potato,
- 2.soak garlic cloves in little water
- 3.add green chili,chopped coriander leaves,salt,black pepper in mashed potato.
- 4.take garlic from water and finely chopped and add to the potato mixture.
- 5.now,add few drops of water(in which garlic was soaked) in potato mixture
- 6.take the bread slice and apply the potato mixture to it
- 7.dissolve cornflour in little water
- 8.apply cornflour mixture using some brush or with spoon,to the bread slice facing the potato mixture.
- 9.now,apply sesame seeds to the bread slice facing the mixture.
- 10.deep fry this slice in hot oil on medium heat.
- 11.after frying cut each slice into diagonally or square shape.and serve with tomato sauce or green mint chutney
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#420715 on 10 Aug 2008
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.