Sesame and Honey Cookies
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 952 times
Speedy and charming little biscuits that make an ideal bed partner for your hot beverage of choice!
Add your private note
Sesame and Honey Cookies recipe - How to make Sesame and Honey Cookies
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 175 degree C (350 degree F).
- In a bowl, cream together the butter, oil and honey until smooth.
- Add the flour and yeast, sesame seeds, baking powder and pistachios and stir to combine.
- Drop the dough in small ball shapes on to a nonstick baking tray.
- Bake for 9-12 minutes until golden brown.
- Allow to cool a few minutes on the baking tray.
This recipe was contributed by sbhatter05 on 24 Jan 2015I like cooking very much
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.