Sesame and Coriander Stuffed Roti
by Food Lover (dhara)
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3956 times
Its a healthy morning tea time snack. It will tickkle your taste buds if served with phudina chutney. Even kids will love the same in their lunch box. So, try out.
- Grind sesame seeds and coriander in the mixture for two rounds and place it in a bowl. Add remaining masala and keep it aside.
- Divide the stuffing mixture and dough into 6 equal portions and keep aside.
- Take a portion from the dough, apply flour on both the sides and make small roti out of it.
- Put the stuffing portion (small balls which you made out of sesame and coriander mixture)in between the roti which you made and make potli out of the same.
- Again brush it with flour from both the sides and make the roti.
- On the tava add half tsp of oil and place the roti.
- After its golden brown turn the side and again add some oil.
- When the roti is cooking from both the sides serve it hot with tea or phudina chutney
This recipe was contributed by Food Lover (dhara) on 24 May 2013I love cooking and always eager to try new recipes.. apart from that am i enjoy surfing this site an...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.