by priya gandhi
This recipe has been viewed 1257 times
A snack preparation with little twist and innovation!
- Sprinkle milk on bread slices and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add the green chillies and ginger and saute it.
- Add all the veggies and add salt and pepper and cook and off the fame then add parsley or coriander.
- Take cornflour and palin flour mix it and sprinkle on the vegetable mix and stir well.
- Take bread slices add the mixture, apply plain flour paste sprinkle sesame seeds on top.
- Take oil in a vessel allow to heat fry the prepared slices till its golden brown.
- Serve with green chutney,sweet chutney or schezuan sauce.
This recipe was contributed by priya gandhi on 09 Aug 2016i am priya gandhi and i love to cook food especially italian food and love to read books a lot
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.