Sesame Seed and Sweet Potato Rolls with Tangy Tomato Sauce
by NARENDRA DEMDA
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2735 times
A delicious rolls recipe served with unique tangy sauce!
Add your private note
Sesame Seed and Sweet Potato Rolls with Tangy Tomato Sauce recipe - How to make Sesame Seed and Sweet Potato Rolls with Tangy Tomato Sauce
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
1 hoursMakes 4 to 8 servings
- Peel and cut sweet potato in chunks.
- Boil water and cook until they are soft when pierced with a knife or fork.
- Drain completely and mash until smooth.
- Place in bowl and set aside.
- While that is cooking, measure out all the other remaining ingredients.
- Add the dry ingredients to the mashed sweet potatoes and mix well. Wet your hands and shake off the water.
- Grab one portion of the mixture and form a thick roll.
- Set this aside on a very lightly oiled plate.
- In a large fry pan try to use nonstick ones, heat a very, very thin layer of oil on medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Lower the heat to medium low. Add the roll and remember it’s very fragile and while it holds together nicely, they can fall apart.
- Cook the roll till golden brown and forms a nice crust.
- Once cooked, remove the pan from heat and let them cool down before moving them.
- In a saucepan heat oil, add onion, garlic and cook for 2 mins.
- Add the tomatoes cook till tomatoes are soft.
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Cook for 2 mins till everything is incorporated.
- Check for seasoning and serve.
This recipe was contributed by NARENDRA DEMDA on 21 Jun 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.