Sesame Seed Cookies
by Motions and Emotions
This recipe has been viewed 1078 times
Crispy and crunchy cookies prepared using sesame seed powder and all purpose flour.
Add your private note
Sesame Seed Cookies recipe - How to make Sesame Seed Cookies
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Now sieve all purpose flour, sesame seed flour, salt, baking powder together.
- Take melted butter in a bowl and cream the butter using powdered sugar.
- Add flour mixture into the wet mixture and make a smooth dough using little milk as required.
- Now take out lemon sized ball from the dough and give round shape using palm.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds on them.
- Follow the above steps for remaining dough.
- Preheat oven at 180 degree Celsius for 5 minutes and line the baking sheet with butter paper.
- Now place the cookies on the tray and bake them for 8 to 10 minutes. Serve with tea or coffee.
This recipe was contributed by Motions and Emotions on 30 Jan 2015I am a medical writer by profession and love to do experiment with food. My passion of writing and...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.