Sesame Seed Cake Squares
by Foodie #627191
This recipe has been viewed 888 times
Everyone likes cake and sesame seed is my favorite ingredient so I thought to combine all these ingredients and make new form I love the flavour of toasted sesame seeds .
- Preheat oven to 190 degree Celsius.
- Lightly grease a 23 cm square cake pan.
- Stir sesame seeds into melted butter, and set aside to cool.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a medium bowl, mix the eggs, sugar and vanilla into the butter mixture.
- Add dry ingredients and stir until well blended.
- Pour mixture into the prepared cake tin, spread evenly.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Cool and cut into squares.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #627191 on 24 Jan 2015Deepika chauhan
i m from nadiad
i love ccoking
i love to cook n do experiment about it.
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.