Sesame Rolls ( Paneer Snacks )
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 15 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12693 times
A five-star hit with kids! the combination of cottage cheese and cream results in a truly luscious spread, which none can resist. Serve these rolls plain, lightly toasted or grilled.
Add your private note
Sesame Rolls ( Paneer Snacks ) recipe - How to make Sesame Rolls ( Paneer Snacks )
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 rolls
- Cut each bread horizontally into two and toast them lightly on a tava (griddle).
- On the lower half of a bun, place a lettuce leaf and 1 tbsp of the spread.
- Place a few cucumber slices and 2 slices of paneer over it.
- Finally sprinkle ¼ tbsp of dill leaves, salt and pepper over it.
- Cover with the remaining half of the bun and press it lightly.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make 3 more rolls. Serve immediately.
- Rolls, commonly called as bread rolls, resemble mini burgers and are commonly enriched with sesame seeds. However, bread rolls may vary in shapes and sizes.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.