Sesame Pancakes with Stir Fried Vegetables
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4315 times
Sesame pancakes with stir fried vegetables is great breakfast or meal item with the pancakes made from maida and milk and then filled with stir fried vegetables while still warm. The sesame seeds are sprinkled over the pancakes and served hot with chilli sauce.
Add your private note
Sesame Pancakes with Stir Fried Vegetables recipe - How to make Sesame Pancakes with Stir Fried Vegetables
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- To make the pancakes: shift the flour add the salt and the baking powder into a large bowl. add the milk to make a smooth batter.
- Heat a small heavy based frying pan and add a few drops of oil for each pancake.
- Pour a little batter into the hot pan and spread the batter into a thin circular pancake.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds over the surface before the mixture sets and then carefully flip the pancake over to cook the other side.
- Make all eight pancakes in this way and keep them warm covered in foil, while you prepare the stir fry vegetable filling.
- For the filling: heat the oil in a large wok and add the carrot, mange tout beans, spring onion, and sweetcorn and cook for two minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and the spice powder and stir for one to two minutes. season to taste with salt and pepper and soya sauce. divide the stir fry vegetables between the warm pancakes. fold over and serve immediately accompanied by chilli sauce.
This recipe was contributed by pghaghada on 11 Oct 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.