Sesame Mix Vegetable
by Nitika Jain
This recipe has been viewed 2672 times
Add your private note
Sesame Mix Vegetable recipe - How to make Sesame Mix Vegetable
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- Heat the butter in a pan, add garlic and saute for a min.
- Add capsicum, carrot, broccoli, baby corn, mushrooms and cook for 3-4 min.
- Roast for 3-4 min on low heat till puff up.
- Add salt and pepper. Mix well, add lemon juice.
- Garnish with ginger Julienne, tomato cubes, coriander or parsley, spring onion.
- Mix in white sauce and cheese, grate more cheese on top and bake till cheese melts and gets brown.
This recipe was contributed by Nitika Jain on 01 Jun 2011I love cooking..... i indulge in eggless cooking.... i love baking cakes... making ice creams, desse...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.