Sesame Ladoo - Sk
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3777 times
Laddoos should be rolled when the mixture is still warm, as the mixture starts turning solid when cool. til laddoos should be nice and hard and one can store them in a container for ten to twelve days.
- Roast white sesame seeds on hot tawa till crisp taking care that they do not change colour.
- Roast peanuts, remove skin and then make a coarse powder.
- Melt jaggery in a thick-bottomed vessel (do not put water), stir till thin.
- Addhalf a tablespoon of ghee and mix.
- Add white sesame seeds, peanut powder, grated coconut and cardamom powder one by one and keep mixing.
- Reduce the heat and keep mixing till it becomes thick.
- Remove from heat.
- Grease your hands and make small marble-sized laddoos.
This recipe was contributed by sumagandlur on 27 Dec 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.