by DHANYA SANTHOSH
This recipe has been viewed 3814 times
It is a very healthy and tasty ladoo,and very east to prepare too. Kids will also enjoy this auspicious ladoo.
- Dry roast rice until brown and powder smoothly.
- Dry roast sesame seeds and powder smoothly.
- Combine the powders,jaggery and coconut and again blend so that all ingredients are nicely mixed up.
- Transfer it into a bowl and make small laddoos using palms..
- Serve fresh or store in an air-tight container.
This recipe was contributed by DHANYA SANTHOSH on 27 Aug 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.