Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3911 times
A simple and delicious recipe of idlis sprinkled with lots of sesame seed powder. A quick snack to make.
- Dry roast & powder the given ingredients.add salt & mix well.
- Heat oil in a kadai & temper mustard seeds.
- Add idlis & sprinkle as much of the sesame powder as desired.
- Mix well, lower the flame & keeo covered for a mte to allow the idlis to absorb the flavour.
- Remove & garnish with coarsely crushed groundnuts.
This recipe was contributed by deeparah on 31 Jan 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.