Sesame Green Beans
This recipe has been viewed 676 times
For such a simple dish, you will be surprised at how much flavor this has! Broccoli is equally delicious prepared this way."
Add your private note
Sesame Green Beans recipe - How to make Sesame Green Beans
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Heat the oil in a large kadhai over medium heat.
- Add sesame seeds. When seeds start to darken, stir in green beans.
- Cook, stirring, until the beans turn bright green.
- Add the curds and mix well.
- Add the salt and pepper, mix well and over and cook until beans are tender-crisp, about 10 minutes.
- Uncover and cook until liquid evaporates.
This recipe was contributed by sbhatter05 on 24 Jan 2015I like cooking very much
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.