Sesame Greek Salad
by Pallavi Deva Delhi
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2010 times
This a calcium and iron rich crunchy salad which would leave a tangy after flavor.
- In a bowl mix pineapple, cucumber, apple and cherry tomatoes.
- Add parsley, roman lettuce , olives, blanched almonds and raisins.
- In a plate spread the sesame seeds mixture.
- Add 1 tsp olive oil and mix well. Roll the feta cheese cubes and paneer cubes in sesame seeds so that the seeds coat the pieces well.
- Add the cheese and paneer cubes to the salad.
- Add olive and lemon juice and toss well.
- Add salt and chilli flakes, toss again.
- Now sprinkle the sesame seeds and almonds powder and mix well.
- Refrigerate for ½ hour and serve cold.
This recipe was contributed by Pallavi Deva Delhi on 31 Jan 2015
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.