Sesame Ginger Paneer
4/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9556 times
Sesame ginger paneer is a specialty paneer or cottage cheese dish with select vegetables and spices stir fried together. The sesame ginger paneer taste superb with the succulent paneer cubes stir fried with ginger juliennes and sesame seeds. A must have vegetable dish for parties.
- Heat 1 tsp oil in a pan, add the paneer and saute for 2 minutes. Remove and keep aside.
- Heat the remaining oil in a pan, add sesame seeds and ginger strips and saute till the seeds turn golden brown in colour.
- Add the capsicum and spring onion whites and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the paneer and vegetable stock, mix well and bring to boil.
- Add the salt, pepper and spring onion greens and mix well.
- Add the cornflour paste, mix well and cook till the gravy becomes thick.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by priyarai3 on 05 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.