Semolina and Coconut Cookies
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10145 times
Tasty mouth watering cookies made of fresh coconut and semolina!!
Add your private note
Semolina and Coconut Cookies recipe - How to make Semolina and Coconut Cookies
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time: +Baking time:45 mins Total Time:
- Grind the coconuts to a paste.cook the sugar and water to a syrup consistency.
- Add the coconut mixture into the sugar syrup,stir well.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes and keep aside to cool.
- Then add egg yolks and mix well.
- Add semolina and essence and mix well.
- Place large spoonfuls in patty tins or muffin cups and bake at 350 f for 30 minutes.
- The top will be golden brown in colour.
- Cool and store in an airtight jar.
This recipe was contributed by meenal72 on 18 Oct 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.