Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8703 times
A recipe which can be served as a breakfast or a snack. . Serve it piping hot to enjoy it most!
- Combine the tomatoes, onion, green chiiles, coriander, cumin seeds, chaat masala, red chilli powder, salt, garam masala in a bowl and mix well.
- Add the fresh cream and semolina and mix well.
- Spread the mixture on a bread slice and sprinkle some dry semolina on it.
- Heat a non-stick tava, grease it little ghee and place the bread slice with semolina facing downwards.
- Apply ghee and cook it from both sides.
- Serve hot with coriander chutney or tomato sauce.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#392841 on 23 May 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.