Semolina Strawberry Phirni
by Foodie #584628
This recipe has been viewed 3883 times
This recipe is made of strawberries with semolina!
- Combine the strawberries and sugar in a non-stick pan and cook on a slow flame till smooth and saucy.
- Keep aside to cool and refrigerate to chill.
- Roast the semolina in a non-stick pan, till it turns golden brown.
- Boil the milk in another pan, reduce the flame and add the semolina and ghee, gradually, while mixing well.
- Whisk well and cook till mixture becomes thick and smooth.
- Add the sugar, rose essence, cardamom powder and nuts and mix well.
- remove from the flame, when sugar melts and mixture becomes thin.
- Cool and add the strawberry sauce and refrigerate till chilled.
- Serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #584628 on 08 Jan 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.