4/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 13 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7075 times
Prepare the best healthy pancakes with this easy , quick and appealing semolina or rawa pancake recipe. The pancake batter is prepared from rice flour, semolina and spices. Discover novel pancake ideas at tarladalal.com
- Mix grated cheese and grated cabbage .toss them nicely.
- Heat 1 tsp oil in a pan. put jeera till its color becomes light brown.
- Add green chillies. now add above mixture of cabbage and cheese. put salt and red chillies powder as per your taste. cook for 2 min. on low flame.
- Mix water and semolina in a bowl. add salt and red chilli powder to it.
- Make small pancakes of this paste and fry them on both sides. when cooked, put above prepared filling into it and fold them properly.
- Stuffed pancakes are ready. relish them with tomato sauce.
This recipe was contributed by madhuri_a1 on 18 May 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.