Semolina Corn Pancakes, Rava Corn Chila
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 135 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 22158 times
Yummy, sumptuous pancakes with the juicy crunch of sweet corn, these Semolina Corn Pancakes will make a convenient and tasty breakfast or snack.
Common but well-chosen ingredients like onions and green chillies add a touch of crunch and spice to the pancakes, while curds in the semolina batter gives a lovely texture and a mild tanginess too.
We have made the Semolina Corn Pancakes in mini uttapa moulds, so that it will look as appetizing as it tastes, and will seem attractive to kids too. Serve this scrumptious dish with green chutney.
You will also love other Pancakes / Chilas like Potato Bajra Pancake and Moong Dal and Paneer Phudina Chila .
- Combine the semolina, curds and ¾ cup of water in a deep bowl, whisk well. Cover with a lid and keep aside for 30 minutes.
- Add all the remaining ingredients and mix very well.
- Grease a non-stick mini uttapa pan with ¼ tsp of oil.
- Pour 1 tbsp of the batter in each of the 7 uttapa moulds and spread it gently in a circular motion to make a 75 mm. (3”) round pancake.
- Cook all the 7 pancakes using ½ tsp of oil, till they turn golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Repeat steps 3 to 5 to make 14 more pancakes in 2 more batches.
- Serve immediately with green chutney.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per pancake
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.