Semiyan Upma, Vermicelli Upma, Seviyan Upma
by Tarla Dalal
- हिन्दी में पढ़ें (Semiyan Upma, Vermicelli Upma, Seviyan Upma in Hindi)
Added to 130 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 66395 times
- Boil 2 cups of water in a deep pan.
- Remove from the flame, add the vermicelli, ½ tsp of oil and little salt, cover and keep aside for about 5 minutes or till the vermicelli is soft. Drain and keep aside.
- Heat the remaining 1½ tsp of oil in a kadhai and add the mustard seeds and urad dal.
- When the mustard seeds crackle, add the onions and green chillies and sauté on a medium flame till the onions turn translucent, while stirirng continously.
- Add the vermicelli, coconut, coriander, lemon juice and little more salt if required, mix well and cook over a medium flame for another 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring gently. Serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.