Sebfal ki Rabdi
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5706 times
Sebfal ki Rabdi, apple based thick milk rabdi.
- Simmer the milk in a broad vessel till it reduced to half the original quantity.
- Add the sugar and simmer till the sugar melts, stirring continuously.
- Add the grated apples and mix. Cook for 5-7 minutes on a medium flame.
- Add the cardamom powder, saffron and almonds, mix well and simmer further for 5 minutes.
- Transfer to the serving dish and garnish with sliced apples.
- Serve hot or cold as per your choice.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#434850 on 24 Feb 2011hiii.. i am an artist....i find creativity in any field either in cooking or drawing.. i love to do ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.