Seb Baigan ki Subji
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4206 times
Sweetness of the apples and hing coated with baigan and seb gives a distinct flavour to the dish.
- Cut baigan into half, remove the stem or if using big baigan cut in 1/4" slices.
- Cut apple in wedges with skin.
- Heat 1/2 the oiil in a non stick pan.
- Add half the hing.
- Add baigan slices,and shallow fry from both the sided till light brown,and hing coats both sides well.
- Take it out in a bowl.
- Repeat the same process with the apples,remaining hing and oil in the same pan.
- Now add the baigans again in the pan with the apples.
- Add all the remaining ingredients.
- Saute well,add 2 tbsp water.
- Cover and cook for 5-7 min.
- Serve hot with plain parathas.
This recipe was contributed by neerisha on 08 Sep 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.