Scrumptious Ice Cream Whirl
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3403 times
Delicious and scrumptious ice cream dessert made with cream waffers and and biscuits miced with soft vanilla ice cream.
- Soften the vanilla ice cream.
- Crumble the cream biscuits and mix well with melted butter.
- Blend together peanut butter,honey and oil.
- Fold half of this mixture into the soft ice cream.
- Take a loose bottom cake tin,about 15 cm to 22.5 cm in diameter.
- Stand the wafer biscuits around the inside edge of the tin.
- Place half of the crumbled cream biscuits into the tin n press gently.
- Pour half the ice cream misture,sprinkle the remaining biscuits crumbs over and top with the remaining ice cream mixture.
- Pour the strawberry sauce/crush and the remaining peanut butter over the ice cream layer and swirl around with a knife.
- Chill overnight in the freezer compartment.
- Push up the loose bottom of the tin n serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by bina111 on 20 Sep 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.