Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2043 times
Scrambled toast is a vegetable toast recipe with the boiled veggies tossed with ketchup and cheese and then applied on bread slices before baking. A crispy toast recipe with mixed vegetables as topping.
- Steam boil all the vegetables.
- Heat a pan and add the veg along with the salt.
- Add the tomato ketchup and heat till all the water gets burnt
- Add the grated cheese and pepper and mix thoroughly
- Before serving put the veg on the bread and bake in a preheatad oven for 2-3 mins
- Garnish with wafer crumbs(wafer broken into pieces)
This recipe was contributed by kaushangi on 21 Mar 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.