Scraped Cauliflower Fry
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2332 times
Scraped cauliflower fry is an innovative vegetable recipe with scraped or grated cauliflower stir fried with fried onions, turmeric powder and salt.
- Heat the oil in a kadai.
- Put the mustard seeds.
- After mustard seeds splutter add the green chillies and fry for a few seconds and then add the chopped onions.
- Fry the onions till they become golden brown.
- Then add the scraped cauliflower.
- Add salt and turmeric.
- Keep frying and the close it keeping it ajar.
- After few minutes again fry it. once it is well cooked add the coconut.
- It is ready to eat.
This recipe was contributed by anandha on 18 Feb 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.