by Jyoti V B
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4370 times
Instead of sandwich try this scrambled bread this is for kids, who loves to eat delicious light snack.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and add the peanuts and mustard seeds.
- When the peanuts turn light brown in colour, remove from the flame and keep aside for 2 minutes.
- Add the asafoetida, curry leaves, chilli powder, roasted coriander and cumin seeds powder, salt and scrambled bread and mix well.
- Then put back on the gas and cook for 5 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander,lemon juice and chaat masala.
This recipe was contributed by Jyoti V B on 22 Nov 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.