Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 5134 times
Instead of brinjal one can use grated paneer or fried potato roundels.
- Soak the soya granules in salted water and the boil for 5 mins. drain out all the water.
- Cut brinjal into roundels, sprinkle salt and leave aside for 15 mins. squeeze out all the water and shallow fry till light brown on both sides.
- In a large pan, heat oil and saute onions and garlic till transparent.
- Add tomato puree,cooked soya granules salt, pepper and oregano. simmer till all the liquid is absorbed.
- Add cooked peas and spaghetti and mix well.
- Add the grated cheese and mix well.
- Grease a baking dish/tin and dust with bread crumbs. layer the bottom and the sides of the dish with brinjal slices in an overlapping manner.
- Pour in the spaghetti mixture and level it out. cover with another layer of brinjal.
- Sprinkle some more bread crumbsand bake uncovered in a moderate oven for 20-30 mins. till top is brown and crispy.
- Let stand for 5 mins. and unmould on to plate.
This recipe was contributed by salomivaid on 09 Mar 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.