Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 41337 times
You can use flat noodles for a better taste.
Add your private note
Schezwan Paneer recipe - How to make Schezwan Paneer
Preparation Time: 30 MINS Cooking Time: 30 MINS Total Time:
- Make a batter by adding cornflour,maida,water,pepper and salt.
- Dip the paneer into it and deep fry till a bit yellow in colour.
- Then fry the par noodles.
- To make the sauce add a little oil to a pan put the spring onions.
- After they become a bit brown in colour add all the sauces(mentioned above).
- To serve put the paneer in a plate add the sauce on it and the noodles too.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.