Schezuan Vegetable Fingers
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13221 times
Sweet avatar of spring rolls – these are filled with chocolate and served with ice-cream.
- In a large bowl, combine the carrot, cauliflower, capsicum, cabbage, French beans, onion and salt, mix well and keep aside for 10-15 minutes.
- Squeeze the vegetables to remove excess water.
- Add 3 tbsp cornflour, plain flour, chilli flakes, MSG, fresh coriander, white pepper powder and soy sauce to the vegetables and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 16 equal portions and roll into balls. Shape each ball into two-inch long fingers.
- Dust the vegetable fingers with 2 tbsp of cornflour.
- Heat plenty of oil in a wok and deep-fry the vegetable fingers till golden brown and crisp.
- Drain on absorbent paper.
- Serve hot with scezuan Sauce.
This recipe was contributed by 030212 on 03 Oct 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.