Schezuan Paneer Pakoda
by Radha Hoizal
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1145 times
Paneer in a fusion form...blend of chinese and indian cuisine in the form of pakodas!
Add your private note
Schezuan Paneer Pakoda recipe - How to make Schezuan Paneer Pakoda
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- Heat oil in a pan and add onions and ginger garlic paste and saute till pink.
- Meanwhile grind soaked chillies and garlic cloves to a paste and add to the onions in the pan.
- Fry all for a while and put coriander,vegetable stock,pepper powder,salt,sugar,ketchup and vinegar.
- Mix all and cook for a while and off the flame.
- Mix all the ingredients and add enough water to make medium thick batter.
- Take the paneer slices and spread the prepared schezuan sauce and top with another slice.
- Repeat to make more such paneer sandwiches
- Dip these sandwiched paneer in the batter prepared and deep fry in hot oil till golden on a medium flame and serve with tomato ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 11 Jul 2015Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.