Added to 87 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 22005 times
Schezuan paneer it is a spicy paneer recipe. It can be served as an acompaniment or a starter.
Add your private note
Schezuan Paneer recipe - How to make Schezuan Paneer
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 3 to 4 servings
- Combine all the ingredients except the tomato sauce in a blender and blend to a smooth paste.
- Transfer the mixture into a bowl, add the tomato sauce and mix well. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil, add one by one all the ingredients and mix well.
- Cook on a slow flame for 5-7 minutes. Remove from the flame keep aside.
- Heat a pan add the prepared schezuan sauce and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the paneer, salt if required cornflour mixed with 1/2 cup water, mix well and simmer till the water is completely dried up.
- Serve hot garnished with green onions.
This recipe was contributed by vdeevia on 14 Apr 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.