Schezuan Oats and Sweet Potato Tikki
by Uttam Kumar
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 4048 times
This is a fusion recipe to get the best out of Chinese and India flavors. Please try this and give feedback.
- Mix all the ingredients. If the filling is too watery due to paste, put a teaspoon oats and mix well. Keep aside.
- Mix all the ingredients and make a stiff pliable mixture.
- Make small tikkis out of this and proportionately put the filling inside each tikki.
- Complete the shape as desired and if you want you can coat it with bread crumbs.
- Heat the oil in a thick base pan and shallow fry all the tikkis till golden brown from outside.
- Serve with any cocktail sauce.
This recipe was contributed by Uttam Kumar on 07 Jan 2015I am a gourmand almost by birth and have been experimenting with food to any extent. I hate people w...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.