Schezuan Macaroni Snack
by Foodie sona
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2066 times
Boiled macroni masala snack.
- Boil macaroni pasta then drain all water.
- For batter, combine the gram flour, schezuan sauce, dry fenugreek leaves, cornflour, salt( if required) together and make thick batter.
- Add boiled macaroni and ensuring the batter coats the macaroni evenly.
- Heat oil and deep fry macaroni till golden and crispy.
- Serve with tomato ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie sona on 23 Jul 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.