This recipe has been viewed 3175 times
A dry mix of leftover rotis shredded into pieces mixed with other ingredients like chillies, corriander, tomatoes, garlic, etc.
Add your private note
Sayal Roti recipe - How to make Sayal Roti
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 2 servings
- Break the roti in small pieces and keep aside.
- Heat oil in kadhai and add the mustard seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the garlic and green chillies and saute for few seconds.
- Add the tomates and all the remaining ingredients, mix well and cook till the tomatoes are soft.
- Add 1 cup of water and bring it to boil
- Add the rotis, mix well and cover and cook till the water dries up and rotis get little soft.
- Serve hot garnish with lime and coriander leaves.
This recipe was contributed by mahek_m on 06 Jul 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.