Sawa Ke Chawal ki Tikki
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 8977 times
You may avoid using green chillies and green coriander if you want.
- Soak sawa ke chawal in water for 1 hour.
- Mix singhade ka atta, drained sawa ke chawal, salt, green chilles and green corriander.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Divide the mixture in 10 portions.
- Make round balls of these portions and flatten it a little.
- Fry till golden brown in color.
This recipe was contributed by indiaschirag on 19 Aug 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.