Savoury Mango Fedelini
by Foodie #595050
This recipe has been viewed 1891 times
A fine grain pasta salad platter to be enjoyed during the mango lush summer season.
- Boil the pasta until it is firm but tender with a tiny core in the middle.
- Then drain boiling water and rinse followed by draining pasta with cold water.
- Mix the mango, red and green capsicum, onions, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic and coriander leaves in a large serving bowl.
- Add pasta to serving bowl and mix well.
- Add salt to taste and mix well.
- serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #595050 on 08 Jun 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.