Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3188 times
An irrestible and appealing Savoury cups is prepared from cups made of bread slices which are filled with cheese and egg mixture and then baked till done.
- Beat the egg well.
- Add grated cheese,chopped onion,tomato,salt,chilli powder and keep aside.
- Cut the bread into round shapes.
- Apply butter into the inside of a cup cake baking tray.
- Soak the bread in water and squeeze the water out by pressing against the palm of your hands.
- Insert this into the buttered grooves of the baking tray.
- Fill with egg and cheese mixture.
- Bake in an oven at 350 f for half an hour.
- Remove from tray and serve.
This recipe was contributed by shamalasastry on 28 Feb 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.