Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4546 times
A tempting Savory burgers recipe with burger patties made from rolled oats,potatoes,chopped nuts and onions. The burger patties are shallow fried and then served with burger buns and mushroom sauce as meal or snack dish.
- Combine ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Let stand few minutes, until oats have absorbed moisture.
- Shape into patties or meatballs.
- Cook, covered on medium hot skillet until lightly browned on both sides.
- Reduce heat and cook for an additional 15 minutes or bake on lightly greased pan at 375 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Serve on burger buns or with mushroom
This recipe was contributed by Bajakid on 10 Apr 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.