Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1137 times
If toaster is not available at home ,can fry with oil on nonstick frying pan also.
- Take any left over subzi
- Add besan chilly ,garlic ,ginger paste ,lemon juice,salt for taste
- And coriander
- Mix together.
- Take bread slice keep the subzi mixture on bread and keep other bread on top of it.
- Fry the sandwiches in sandwich toaster.
- Similarly do with all the bread slices.
- Serve with any sauce or chutney
This recipe was contributed by bhagyshree0 on 14 Mar 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.