Sauteed Tofu With Celery
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3405 times
Firm tofu goes weill with celery in this easy simple stir-fry dish!
- Combine the vinegar, soya sauce and egg white, mix well and keep aside for 30 minutes.
- Heat 3 tbsp oil in a wok and add the tofu and shallow fry till they turn golden brown. Keep aside.
- Heat the remaining oil in a pan and add the green chillies, garlic, shallots, ginger and celery and saute for a minute.
- Add the tofu and toss well.
- Combine the cornflour, water, soya sauce and sweet chilli sauce, mix well and add to the tofu mixture.
- Boil for a minute ir till sauce turns thick.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by JAYASHREEANILPILLAI on 14 Oct 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.