by Tarla Dalal
Added to 29 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4470 times
Spinach sauteed with onions, garlic and nutmeg.
- Clean and shred the spinach.
- Heat the butter in a pan, add the onion and garlic and saute till the onion pieces turn translucent.
- Add the spinach and stir fry till it gets cooked.
- Then add the nutmeg, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Serve hot.
- If you are cooking larger quantities, blanch the spinach in water and then saute it.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.