Saur Cream Shrikhand
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5724 times
Presenting a popular Gujarati dessert recipe, Saur cream Shrikhand with sour cream
- Soke kesar in one table spoon warm milk for minute or two.
- Crush kesar in the milk with a spoon or finger.
- Mix sugar and sauer cream in one bowl.
- Mix teh kesar mixer with sauer cream and sugar.
- After two mints. add dry fruits and at the end, add
- Add regular fruits. sprinkel elaychi on top and
This recipe was contributed by kpandya on 18 Jan 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.