Saunfia Paneer Tikka
Added to 14 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8552 times
Saunfiya paneer tikka, a mouthwatering paneer tikka recipe with fennel seeds( saunf) should be served as a starter. The succulent paneer tikkas coated with saunf paste, spicy masala and chutney are placed in a tandoor or grill and typically enjoyed with green chutney and onion rings.
- Heat oil in a pan, add the besan and saute till it turns brown in colour.
- Remove from the flame and add the turmeric powder and mix well.
- Cool and transfer into a bowl.
- Add ginger-garlic paste, white pepper powder, salt, lemon juice, cardamom powder, fennel powder, saffron and fresh cream and whisk well to make a batter.
- Add the paneer cubes and keep aside to marinate for at least an hour.
- Thread paneer cubes and caspicum squares in the skewers and roast in a tandoor/charcoal grill for five minutes, basting with melted butter occasionally till the tikkas are golden in colour.
- Remove and sprinkle with chaat masala powder and lemon juice.
- Serve hot with green chutney or sweet and sour chutney.
This recipe was contributed by chinu20 on 05 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.