Saunf Sherbet ( Microwave Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 67 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 18239 times
A delicious cooling drink for summers which helps keep dehydration at bay.
- Blend the fennel seeds and sugar to a fine powder.
- Combine this powder with 1 cup water in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 8 minutes stirring twice in between.
- Keep aside for about 10 minutes.
- Cool completely and stain through a sieve.
- Store refrigerated in an air-tight container.
- When you wish to serve, take 3 to 4 tablespoons of this mixture in a glass and top it with water and ice.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values per glass
|Vitamin A||0 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0 mg|
|Vitamin C||0 mg|
|Folic Acid||0 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.